Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 48 tC SuperChargers landing at our Regional warehouse between the 10th-12th and our initial order is supposed to be filled 2-3 days later. We will be shipping to all of you as soon as they arrive and we will have more units coming the following week.

There are revised installation instructions up on our site for those that are interested.

The new S/C Kit is for Manual Transmissions only, but the Automatic Transmission adapter kit will be released soon. The Automatic Transmission Fit Kit contains two shims and a new dip stick.

For those of you that are coming to our store for the installation, the total labor charge will be $380.00. We will have discounts to some local restaurants and discounted lodging for those that are going to stay for a while. Think about it, the temperature is warm and the beach is empty and for some of you, the savings on the install will pay for the trip.

Ken

· Registered
1,686 Posts
thanks for keeping us updated, ken. if i had the money, and lived on the east coast i would go to you guys to get it installed. but college makes one poor.

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by hamster@Oct 7 2005, 02:11 PM
thanks for keeping us updated, ken. if i had the money, and lived on the east coast i would go to you guys to get it installed. but college makes one poor.
but the good news is that it's only temporary.

Ken

· Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by Ken+Oct 7 2005, 02:14 PM-->QUOTE (Ken @ Oct 7 2005, 02:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-hamster
@Oct 7 2005, 02:11 PM
thanks for keeping us updated, ken.  if i had the money, and lived on the east coast i would go to you guys to get it installed.  but college makes one poor.
but the good news is that it's only temporary.

Ken [/b]
i hope so.... good thing there is lots of need for people to work in the biotech field... i should find a job easily.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
You already have a job. I told you what you need to do...I'm counting on you, hamster!

· Registered
331 Posts
i got a job right out of college 4 months ago that pays 66k a year (not trying to brag, just giving you hope). being poor sucks, but so does working fulltime. ah, the grass is always greener. haha.

· Registered
1,686 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Oct 7 2005, 05:01 PM
You already have a job. I told you what you need to do...I'm counting on you, hamster!
just out of college i doubt i can be picky about what job i do... but once i get established, and if i get to choose what i want to research... our fuel problem is at the top of the list

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
ken - you know a TRD guy in my region? cause i cant get #### from anyone. is the PANT out for it? seems like you have way better info than my guys do. can you help a brother out?

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Zygote55@Oct 7 2005, 08:29 PM
$380 for the install? That's an awesome price.
You're right, it is a good price. We've heard some really high numbers for the labor in some regions and we thought we'd give people a viable alternative. At least, for people in the East. Great price, great beaches, warm weather, and discounts for hotels and restaurants. I can't make it any better than that.

Ken

· Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Oct 8 2005, 12:11 AM
ken - you know a TRD guy in my region? cause i cant get #### from anyone. is the PANT out for it? seems like you have way better info than my guys do. can you help a brother out?
Hey,

Everything I know is posted on my site and here in the forums. I don't have any big secrets to share. Sorry, I haven't seen a PANT yet.

Ken

· Registered
4,643 Posts
I hope the dealer install kit is out and shipped before I get the box, or I will become a very sad panda turning into a very angry panda as I stare at the useless box day after day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.