Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some pics with 5 days to go!

Plexiglass Scion logo minus the "SCION" which will be painted on:

The new 3" antenna.. makes a HUGE difference!

Push Button Starter

View of back of box with seats down.. still not sure what they are gonna do here..

And finally.. the hatch with the 2 TV's.. the 2 sub boxes still have to be sent to paint(color matched to the car)

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Silly question...why would you have TV's in the hatch? So the gyu behind you in traffic can watch TV (twice)?

·
Registered
936 Posts
TV's in a car????? So, if you can put home appliences in a vechile.....can I put car parts in my house?? Like say, have a speedometer on my oven or an rpm gauge on my washing machine?? -t

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
You'd better start, T -- you don't want to redline your washing machine and not even know it...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Oct 17 2004, 02:47 PM
Silly question...why would you have TV's in the hatch? So the gyu behind you in traffic can watch TV (twice)?
Im building a show car, hence i have TV's in the hatch so i can show it.

And as for home appliances... if i could figure out some way to put a fridge in there, i could live in it!

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
2 TVs in the hatch just doesn't make sense to me. Having them in the back of the front headrests or seatbacks would have been more functional, regardless of the showcar factor.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:: shrugs :: to each is own

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all im gonna say is SHOW CAR.
Now, moving along.. yes i can still fold my seats down, and im not sure if i can still recline them. Ill give that a shot when i get it back. lol im not even sure how to do that, but ill figure it out i guess.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HAHAHA i keep the whip in my closet.. just in case!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i actually got it off ebay... heres the link my antenna

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol i have no idea yet.. i havent sat in my car in a month. ill let u know on friday when i pick it up. i dont really care either way, since i have yet to listen to teh radio since i bought the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Man, that must suck not having your car for a month. Hope you get to enjoy it once it's up to it's "show car" status. Keep us posted on the progress, the setup in the hatch looks interesting.

·
Registered
409 Posts
knowing that this is a show car, are you paying for this stuff or is it sponsored? If its sponsored .. nice =) if not i hope you win prizes (ie money) cuz that looks like a lot of money, newayz thats very nice =) haha and on a side note all the rappers put tv's in the back so the ppl behind them can watch too hahaha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts