Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a couple pics of the 7 color LED kit on the car, I only took the pics with blue on at the time, and with my cell phone so they may seem a little foggy I'll try to get better ones with the digital cam when I can with different colors on also...

These pics are also prior to the lowering of the car as well....The odd thing is the parking lights look insanely bright in the pic as well...don't even have the heads on!

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...I didn't even realize it until I looked at the picture but for some odd reason they look bright as hell with taking the pic with the cell phone...

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no idea, when I first posted it there was an error, so when I reposted it posted it twice.

· Registered
83 Posts
sup, got the same kinda thing goin with my ride, but instead of the bottom grill illuminated, i have the top.

· Registered
83 Posts
thx, been thinkin about lighting the bottom grill too...not sure though

· Registered
232 Posts
sweet , i got the neon one and the 2 on the side stop working,well they work on and off, sometime they working, sometimes they dont, i think the LED are better, just my 2 cent

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
heres some more....

· Registered
83 Posts
nice, looks pretty cool, i think im going to move the strip thats in my trunk to the lower grill so ill have both grills illuminated along with the two sides. That should look pretty cool, ill post when its done. Prob sometime next week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.