1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Good to see there's a lot of care taken in delivery, so I don't have to worry about mine getting scratched up. :D

·
Registered
390 Posts
that car makes me happy in certain places:cool:

the only thing i have to say is you can literally get hat car in WHATEVER color you want - no limits. AND THAT GUY CHOSE SILVER! everyone always says out of respect "its your car, do what makes you happy" but damn thats a boring color for such a HOT car

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I'm not completely crazy about the backend but my god the rest of that car is so sexy.

Did I mention how happy it made me to see that #001 is Red 3P0 aka Absolutely Red : D

·
Frequent Flyer
2007 Scion tC
3,746 Posts
lawd half mercy! whatta beast. I hope toyota starts to get back into the raceing game. its been too long.

·
*Insert Something Cool*
2,101 Posts
Those were unloaded in my driveway. I am going to mod the white one, but the black on will be my DD,

·
Registered
61 Posts
I love the care and effort they put in those LFA's
now i wonder how my tc was delivered to the states. lol hmm...

...something like that i guess. -_-

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I suspect they were de-feathered in Japan before shipping.

I'm disappointed my Supra weighs less than the US bound LFA. Sort of.

·
Party Pat
4,932 Posts
Well aren't most high sports cars like that? Ferrari Lamborghini, etc.

3400 is not bad at all, if you think about it its a 500 hp Car. If people can't control a car with that specs, then can they handle it in a 2500lb chassis?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
My Supra is 3415 - I weighed it.

The LFA, despite 10 years of development and extensive carbon fibre is 61 lbs heavier. Lexus documentation puts it at 3476 lbs for US and Canada models. So, the car costs nearly 10x what my Supra did brand new, and still weighs more? Sad if you ask me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts