Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
To those of you who got the 194/168 wedge led bulbs for their parking lights, are they still working? I bought a pair of blue leds a few months ago, and I just noticed today that the lower plastic part is actually melting and it caused one of the leds to not work anymore. I took them out in case it would melt the whole housing. Anybody else have had this happen to them?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. Well, I'm don't exactly remember which one I got, but it was the wedge base bulb 194/168 from the superbrightleds.com page. They're the ones with 9 tiny bulbs on them. If nobody has had this problem, I'm thinking my low beams are putting out too much heat in the whole casing.

·
Registered
189 Posts
i have now noticed mine have melted too. i got the blue ones also. i wonder if its the blue led or if its something with the connection, or the headlight. anyone other than poopee have this problem. i know he asked and nobody replied, but maybe now more people have experienced it.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I have the 4 led white ones and they are just fine after 3 months of use and I have mtec healight bulbs the cosmo ones so I know they put out heat and still the leds look like they did when I first got them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.