Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my TYC taillights installed yesterday. I intalled them myself, since toyota dealership was being d*ckish on telling me to come back another day. So I just picked them myself, and installed them. They look pretty sick. I like the brake lights, when you press on it, showing that LED finsih. First time installing anything on a car, so it was hard, but after you do it once, you can basically do it to any other car out there. My grillcraft will be installed next week. I'll tell you how that goes down. later.

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm sure that everyone would love to see some pics...

·
Registered
68 Posts
You think those lights would look good on a black sand pearl tC??

·
Registered
339 Posts
somebody get to photoshop and get a flint mica job on here

·
Registered
843 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hmmm.....these may look real hot on a black sand if they were tinted, def gonna have to save some money for deez

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
He did it by hand; bought his own overlay material, installed it and left the trapezoids open over the clear backup portion.

-Ed

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Wow...TYC's look horrible in their normal condition. Overlay them in red and it makes all the difference in the world.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Saw the TYC tails in person. I think they are totally out of sync with the tC & would not put them on my ride if given them for free. Heres hoping other companies come along with competition.

K

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.