Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have purchased the Stage 2 short shifter.. does anyone have a picture of it in their car? I want to see just how much 2.5 inch drop is.. i'd highly appreciate it.. i searched, but I guess i'm not good at searching..

please if there was a post.. don't yell, sorry search button i have sinned... x)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah I installed by myself. its very easy. Sorry that I haven't post pictures of mine, I just been very busy with school and work, I will post pictures over the weekend. The short shifter is the best thing that you can install to your car, its awesome.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Some people like the TRD because it is easier to install and the entire warranty thing... I personally like the TWM because of the notchy feel, reduced effort (for me) that it takes between shifts, and the fact that it is lower prevents me from banging my knuckles on the center console when doing the 2-3 shift (which was happening on the stock assembly for me... maybe I just have freakishly large hands).

I like the TWM, although the shift knob can get annoying when it is EXTREMELY hot outside.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
looks nice, how long did it take you to install..are the directions clear etc...?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by EyeOnScion@Oct 21 2005, 09:00 PM
trd leather shift knob fit the stage 2 shifter??
All knobs that fit the stock or TRD short throws will fit the TWM short throws for tC; they have the exact same thread.

-Ed

·
Registered
542 Posts
anybody with the twm stage2, i put mine in and while in neutral it has more resistance going to the left (to go into 1st or 2nd) than it does going to the right (5th or reverse). i'm guessing its normal, but i thought i'd check

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.