Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a short shifter but i have bought the OBX shift knob for the car.... Will my Shift knob fit this shifter....

and my other question..... For those of you who have the TWM, How do u like it, any pro's or con's about it...

·
Registered
248 Posts
Originally posted by superchargedscion@Mar 30 2005, 12:30 PM
I am looking to get a short shifter but i have bought the OBX shift knob for the car.... Will my Shift knob fit this shifter....

and my other question..... For those of you who have the TWM, How do u like it, any pro's or con's about it...
Hi,

Your new knob will work perfectly with our short shifter, it is threaded with the same pattern as your stock shifter.

The shifter itself performs very well and gives the car the sporty feel that it deserves. For some more unbiased opinions on the part you can search these forums or www.scionlife.com as there are many members who have it already and have written reviews.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Karel W.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
The TWM sits lower than the TRD - both feel great, but some say that the TWM is too low. Some say TRD, which is at stock height, is too high.. it's all personal preference. If you like the TWM, you may want to wait - another company is releasing one the same size, but at a much lower price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.