Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When: March 18, 2006 10am-4PM

Where: Turbonetics Turbos, Simi Valley, CA (exact address on RSVP form)

What: I'll keep it brief as the entire details are on the RSVP link below but basically, Scion car show, models, food for all (free of charge, everything that is), free turbo kit given away, tons of door prizes, shop tours, race cars, you name it.

Again this Open House is free of charge to all. First come first serve for parking. The street to Turbonetics will be closed off so that its basically one big Scion car show. There will be judges giving prizes for the nicest cars as well. Magazine coverage as well as Turbonetic's own models present for photos, t-shirts, etc. Should be a GREAT time.

One last quick note... YOU MUST RSVP TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE FREE TURBO KIT AND YOU MUST HAVE DRIVEN YOUR N/A SCION TC TO THE SHOW!!

Heres the link to RSVP: http://www.tcopenhouse.turbonetics-spearco.com/

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
so, because i run f/i i cant win a cool prize? weak.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Darnit.... why not on the EAST coast?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
eddnog might have won some nice prizes with his tC.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 5 2006, 10:14 PM
so, because i run f/i i cant win a cool prize? weak.
Just keep the RPMs down to stay out of boost.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Jan 6 2006, 06:12 AM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Jan 6 2006, 06:12 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Jan 5 2006, 10:14 PM
so, because i run f/i i cant win a cool prize?  weak.
Just keep the RPMs down to stay out of boost.
[/b]
and dont pop your hood...

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Shouldn't the RSVP form for most visited Scion site say "YourSciontC" instead of "MySciontC"? Just a thought

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My apologies. YourSciontC.com is now on the RSVP form.

Also to make things clear, someone posted that they could not win because they are F/I. If I take that as being Forced Induction, that is correct, you can not win the free tC turbo kit. BUT, that doesnt mean that you won't win other prizes that will be raffled off during the day, or the car show that will have awards to the best vehicles there.

Also, to those east coast tC owners, there will be a contest to chosse a lucky tC owner to fly out to Cali for the event and have a chance to win the free turbo kit. Stay tuned for those details.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Sweet. Give me details.

·
Registered
508 Posts
dude i want details on how to win the free trip. i live in maryland. im planning on buying the kit by march anyways. and march 18th is my birthday. tell me that wouldnt be a nice birthday present.

please please please let me know the details.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
it would be anice present for meeeeeeee
mr poor student who can't afford to mod his car and go to college :[

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.