Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the web site, and just bought a 06 tC. I'm starting this new tropic cause I want to know who really want to turbo their dc and boost over 7 psi. There has been a lot of talk about Scion Speed dc from Jamasco in Hollywood, Fl. I know the shop, I'm from hallandale,Fl but just moved to Cali. I should've bought my tC in Fl, cause I know a shop that would be able to turbo and tune this car right. Its the same shop that turboed Fire, da Stealth, Vtec Hunter and numerous other Tercel's. Yeah I said Tercel 1.5's liters, that are crush other car dreams. If you want to keep dreamin, just let me bring you back to Reality. Did I say Reality? Yes, I did which dynoed 402 @ 30psi's. After Reality, DragOnFly 3sgte will make you bit your tongue. Need I say more!!! The Dream Team!!! BYP Rules!!!!!!!

Oneurself!!!!!!!!!!!

Da Stealth

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Um, I know that English may be my second language, but I don't think that has to do with the fact that I didn't understand a single thing you've just said.

So... what does the 402[insert measured unit] @ 30psi Tercel have to do with a tC...?

·
Registered
895 Posts
There has been a lot of talk about Scion Speed dc from Jamasco in Hollywood, Fl. I know the shop, I'm from hallandale,Fl but just moved to Cali. I should've bought my tC in Fl, cause I know a shop that would be able to turbo and tune this car right. Its the same shop that turboed Fire, da Stealth, Vtec Hunter and numerous other Tercel's. Yeah I said Tercel 1.5's liters, that are crush other car dreams. If you want to keep dreamin, just let me bring you back to Reality. Did I say Reality? Yes, I did which dynoed 402 @ 30psi's. After Reality, DragOnFly 3sgte will make you bit your tongue[/b]

What?

I have know idea what he is talking about.

·
Registered
895 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What I'm saying is those tercels who eat you all Scion tC for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All jokes aside. Ijust want to let everyone know if a tercel can get turboed and do not have any problems, so can the tC. Let's just do the math here, 1.5 liter boosting 15 to 20 psi's on stock block. Imagine what a tC can do with the 2.4 liter @ 15 to 20 psi's tuned properly. Im very impressed with my tC, but I know for a fact that my 93 Tercel name da Stealth will fly past me any giving day even if my tC was supercharged. Trust me not just a dyno queen. 402 whp @ 30 psi

·
Registered
895 Posts
I will be getting a turbo for my TC, but I am not going to run near that much boost. I will probably run around 6.5 psi. That will give me 270 at the motor. That is good enough for me, but I will be getting a second car here in a year or two. I will max that car out. But, I want my TC to last and be dependable.

Why don't you turbo your TC?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am goin to turbo my tC. I thinkin about do it this summer time. I plan on putting a TO4E turbo, FMIC, E-manage ultimate, 18' rims, fpr, drop it 2's boost controller. Right now Im just tryin to time it right cuz work.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Originally posted by doNna@Jan 21 2006, 07:18 PM
Um, I know that English may be my second language, but I don't think that has to do with the fact that I didn't understand a single thing you've just said.

So... what does the 402[insert measured unit] @ 30psi Tercel have to do with a tC...?
I couldn't agree more.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
The last 9 sentence of the first post was completely irrelevant to the topic of turboing a tC. ESPECIALLY THE LAST 4.

So why don't you turbo your tC at 30psi too then? Since, obviously, you're so fond of your Tercel and its engine that can handle it.

I'm running 14.7psi on my body. Do you think your 2AZ-FE can handle it?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
i run 26.6 PSI at the feet. I can go 40 yards in 6.6 seconds baby! I gotta have the right rubber on though..usually plastic..cleats.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Enough to have the victim's list I have. >: )

I should add a turbo to myself huh...

new topic:

supercharger or turbocharger on your body?!?!

oh, Alas, isn't it Protege? not ProtOge? in your sig...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.