Scion tC Forums banner

Turbo, anybody?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  ElementRacingTRD 
On the 0 stage kit wouldn't you want an intercooler or do you not have to run one? I always thought somehwere you had to have an intercooler...but I am thinking about boosting my TC I have $2000 at my disposal now, it is very very tempting to be aroudn 230 horses

Yeah the only thing that I hate about the TRD is how little horsepower it plans to make, grant it its under warranty but I love the sound of BOV and spooling up. If I were to get that kit, which I might get the kit once it comes out on turbo-kits.com where I got my last turbo for my Honda.

I think that I am going to get the intercooler for it also, cause uhh I have never seen a turbo without one, even ones running 3-4 psi have intercoolers.

Wow cause on my Honda the intercooler that I had weight more near the 10-15 lbs range I guess it depends on what its made of? But I would get one needless to say the way that I would drive it if I had a turbo, not that I would drive it hard but I love the sound of the BOV

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.