Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was away on business this week, and this is what I had to look forward to when I got home

And this is how it happend !!

Apparently the person parking next to me either hit the gas instead of the break when parking or backing out !!!!! I literally wanted to cry !! Not so much because of the damage, but because the car was 28 days old when it happend !!!!

On a good note this is what the car will look like when it gets out of the body shop !!!

I am not a fan of the spoiler, but along with the bodykit I might purchase the hood !*!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
woot noob thr34d. H4x0r sux0R!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by 1HotTC@Apr 3 2005, 04:42 PM
We actually know who did it !! They felt so bad, but it doesn't take the pain away !!!
at least you know who did it. hit and runs suck. so far i've been lucky. *knocks on wood*

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm sorry man I know how that feels but in my case i found the hatch door with scratches when I picked it up from the dealership.... who did it? don't know but it happened while the car was there so they fixed it and waxed the entire car =)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ouch, sorry to here about the dent. So far i managed to screw up BOTH passanger side rims by just barely touch a curb (front while parking
) and the rear one...i took a corner too tight and hit the corner of a sewage thingy, a nice sharp corner. Luckily i did'nt get a flat and im really not too pissed about it because once my stock tires die down (around 15-20k miles with the way i drive this thing) i'm planin on buying 19's
. Nice body kit btw, but i feel the same way you do about the wing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.