Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant remember what the trunk space was like in the tC i thought it was decent but i was just at the car show in Philly n i wasnt able to look at it. My old car was a 240sx n it had decent space so im expecting this will be a little bit better. thanx

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
The tC has pretty awful trunk space...but you can fold one or both of the back seats down in two seconds flat, and then you have a world of space.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn i was kinda worried about that when they wouldnt let me look at it im like uh oh i bet its small. im surprised that its so bad b.c. the celica had decent space but then again the tC has a much more comfortable backseat in regards to space

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Exactly. The lack of trunk space is rarely an issue for me because of the ease with which the back seats fold down.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
for me, having the good amount of rear passenger room is a good trade off for not having that much trunk space. if i need to move a ton of stuff i fold the seats down. i've had 2 20" iMacs, a dell with a 15" lcd and a 5.1 surround system in the back all at once.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
3 tires in boxes fit in the back (with seats folded, obviously), and the trunk closes nicely, but 4th box would not fit - you will have a 3" gap and would have to bungee cord the hatch to the rest of the car...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.