Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone take a pic of their empty trunks with the trunk cover opened. i know that sounds really weird, but anyway, please let it be the full trunk, with the seats in place and stuff like that,t hanks.

·
Registered
243 Posts
umm, i have a question, ok you have 2096 posts, it would make sense that after that many you do own a scion tc (also you have a pic of one in you member profile) after all this time, im sure you have taken a look at your trunk at least once. if you do own a scion maybe you always have something in back (like a subwoofer) and want to see it without it. you might not be able to remember what it looks like. another interesting option is that you dont own a tc. maybe you just are really addicted to it. maybe you ordered it, but it hasn't come yet. or maybe you just want a picture of a tc's trunk.

well heres the best i can do at the moment: Edmunds You might have already seen it but its the best i can do at the moment.

·
Registered
225 Posts
have you consider that maybe hate has a woofer or a box or something that prevents him from doing exactly that? huh? hate tell you what, if i dont see a pic ill take one of mine, but remember my car is still in shop, it will take one more week, so let me know if you still need it by then

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that jl. yea i have a temporary box in there but it ways like 1o0 pounds with two kicker 05CVR12-2 12's in there. i wanted a pic of the trunk, and i didnt want the hassle of taking out my box just for that. there is a site where you can enter the pic of your trunk and then it'll make a custom box for it. that was the reason. SO, before anyone makes assumptions on if i have a tc or not, you can 1) check my profile and see that i am an owner, 2)shut your ****** mouth.

thanks alot.

There will be no swearing on my watch!

·
Registered
445 Posts
naughty language...put a quarter in the SWEAR jar.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey man, while i was out doin' a mini-photoshoot, thought bout u'r post, and since nobody else posted up pics, thought i'd help you out. hope these are good enough for what you need

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.