Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had an errand to run up in la jolla today, and since it was in the 90's inland, i decided i'd eat my lunch at the handglider port while listening to the baseball game... (my padres got slaughtered
) while i was there, i had my digital camera with me and snapped a few pics

·
Registered
414 Posts
Nice pics man!, That TRD drop is so hot!!, dont know how i survived witout mine for the first 10 months! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice pictures man.....the blue skies of San Diego adds a little touch to your pics. However, I would never drive my car after a wash to La Jolla's Black's Beach because of the dirt parking lot. I should take some pics of my car there with people hang gliding in the background.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol... yeah that dirt parking lot is a killer... i was going so slow... being lowered and all... but i saw lexus's mercedies, porche's, and bmw's doing it so i said i can do it too... i wish it wasn't so cloudy that day the water would would have been nice to see

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by volt@Jul 29 2005, 03:09 AM
Looks awsome man... i love em... (right click Set as desktop) nicely done
i have bigger pics if you want them... they'd probably make better desk tops than those small ones, PM me with your email address and i can send it to you

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Wow Phil, that drop looks so awesome and whats great is that I can see how good it looks on an SSM. I was considering the Goldline springs cause I thought the drop on the TRD springs weren't slow enough but dang, if it drops it that low then TRD springs is the way to go. Looks really good dude!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.