Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We still have stock on hand, but.......FYI

The Sway Bar sale at TRD is over so the stock that is on hand here and at some other Dealerships is all that is left of the lower priced ones. When those are gone, the price will head back up.

Ken

·
Registered
424 Posts
Good info Ken.

Thanks for keeping the prices in line with your costs. We all know you don't have to do that and we appreciate it. It says a lot about you and your competition when your prices are significantly lower than even the closest competitor.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with my order from you. It was shipped quickly and arrived quickly.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by *SweetPea*@Nov 25 2004, 11:12 PM
im pissed... i missed the sale?! I put in my order online this morning...and now i gotta pay 209...this sucks. Figures, its my luck.
Hi Nicole,

I did get your oder and you definitely did take advantage of the sale. The retail prices on the springs and sway bar totalled $364.00 + about $33.00 shipping. You got yours for $209.00 with 'FREE' shipping so you saved about $188.00. I appreciate the business and I'm glad we could help you save a few of those hard earned dollars!

We still will have our remaning suspension products on sale as long as supplies last.

Ken

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by krzy@Nov 25 2004, 06:31 AM
Good info Ken.

Thanks for keeping the prices in line with your costs. We all know you don't have to do that and we appreciate it. It says a lot about you and your competition when your prices are significantly lower than even the closest competitor.

Needless to say, I'm very happy with my order from you. It was shipped quickly and arrived quickly.

Thanks again.
Thank you for all the kind words and for taking the time to post.

You're right, we don't have to keep the prices in line, but we're not here for the short term.

Thanks again for all of the support!

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.