Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offense taken. I've had more doubts about this project than anything I can recall. Even after everything was set to go, they had to pause for another day or two to get the right directions in the box. Oh well, everyone take a deep breath. We expect ours to arrive on Friday.

Ken

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
The aliens are at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH in cold storage. Get the story right!

The SCs are in the TRD warehouse, but only God knows when they'll get shipping labels to their new owners. At least it's a CARB legal option.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
aliens do exist?! and so does the supercharger? has hell frozen over as well?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
and you're right next door to hell, so you should know. what about the pigs... are they flying now?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
an yet we out here cant order one, cant find it in the parts master, and our district rep says he doesnt know where this info is coming from.

i need ken's source. i have orders to fill.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by HaTeOnThYs05@Oct 11 2005, 07:32 PM
i dont think i will be ordering one right now. just for the fact that i would need to fill my car with 91, and thats not going to be happening right now.
So dumping $3300 or so on the blower is not a problem, but extra $6/mo on gas will kill you? Interesting logic.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
no doubt. the way i figure it, i am going to get way more than $6/mo in fun out of my 'charger.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz+Oct 11 2005, 04:47 PM-->QUOTE (zoltiz @ Oct 11 2005, 04:47 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-HaTeOnThYs05
@Oct 11 2005, 07:32 PM
i dont think i will be ordering one right now.  just for the fact that i would need to fill my car with 91, and thats not going to be happening right now.
So dumping $3300 or so on the blower is not a problem, but extra $6/mo on gas will kill you? Interesting logic. [/b]
i didnt realize the figure was so low a month for the 91. i thought that was the most expensive. i guess i should pre-order one, i just need to find a dealership i trust, Atlantic Scion is not the most cooperative.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.