Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the warranty issue which was is better. Does anyone know what psi our engines can handle pretty well. I mean the sc is nice but all that money just for a about 206 hp thats kind of silly. 3k for for 40 hp. but i'm not sure how much hp you will be able to get out of the greddy kit with stock internals. and was wondering if anyone knew. thanks and any other info would be nice.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
The question is, how much boost will the greddy kit be pushing and how much will it be? Knowing Greddy, and judging by their previous kits, it'll be pretty expensive. Not to mention the cost of install.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Nobody but GReddy knows, and to date, they're not talking. So, no one can say which is "better."

·
Registered
346 Posts
i contacted greddy and they couldnt give me much info, so i guess it wont be out for a while, maybe next spring or later im guessing.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Oct 6 2005, 04:41 PM
^^^ Are they in stock?
i believe brian (racingsolution) has been shipping them out already, and i heard he was rockin extra hard by filling orders for scionspeed turbo customers with the ZPI since scionspeed cant get it done. but, thats just the rumor.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild@Oct 6 2005, 04:41 PM
^^^ Are they in stock?
You're looking at a 1-2 week turnaround from the day you order to the day it ships. Last I heard ZPI is shipping all kits as Stage 0's... Once their intercooler piping comes in (very soon), Those that ordered Stage 1's will get the piping and intercooler sent out to complete the kit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.