Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my tC and the car rides amazingly smooth. If i would have known that the car was going to ride like it does then I wouldnt have ordered the trd springs. Does anyone know how much the ride will change once i get the springs. I mean as far as vibration in the steering and bumps that you hit? Will I feel a great difference in the drive. I guess i could answer this question myself by taking my brothers tC for a spin. He has one with trd exhaust and springs soo I might do that but any feedback would be great guys. Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I've been in zoltiz's lowered tC several times, and it rides very smoothly. I'm not sure that it's quite as smooth as mine, but that could be due in part either to the fact that he has a 5-speed and I have an auto, or just my imagination.

I agree with you about the ride, though -- when I drove 1,100 miles on Friday and Monday, I was once again amazed.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
The difference isn't really that noticable. But it's worth the upgrade.
However it wasn't the first mod I did...the rear sway was. Hehe.

·
Registered
160 Posts
How much of a difference is there as far as the drop? Is it noticiable to the eye? I heard that the TRD springs are a great compromise between ride quality and sport handling, but I think I would like to go for more of a drop. I was thinking about getting the Tein H springs, but if the TRD ones give the car an aggressive enough drop and look I might just get those instead. How do the trd springs look as far as drop is concerned?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Take a look in the members pics area. You'll see my car before and after with a drop with the TRD springs. You should be able to see the difference.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.