Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just about to order the injen intake and i notices that the prices went up.... WHY??? im just wondering if it will go back to the old prices

· Registered
97 Posts
Probably not.. Injen raised their prices awhile back, along with a bunch of other companies, most of the wholesalers/distributors have been trying to keep prices at the low that they have been but eventually the have to raise their store prices as well.. You can email TRDSparks and ask if they will lower the price but I am not thinking they will be...

Try my buddy Ray over at House Of Scion hes nicely priced..
HouseOfScion

· Registered
11,890 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Feb 14 2006, 01:15 PM
You probably would get a better answer by contacting Ken directly.

He's a straight-shooter and a gentleman on the phone.
Word... I'd be willing to pay a lot more for the service that Ken and them provide. A lot of companies could learn a lot from their customer service.

· Registered
1,162 Posts
I'm slowly but surely starting to collect the accessories for my tC I'm getting in May so that I'm not loading up my Discover in one big hit. I ordered floormats and wheel locks yesterday and got 1 email from Ken at TRDSparks with my UPS tracking number and he let me know that they put both items in 1 box to save on shipping AND I got a 2nd email from Josh telling me that since they put both items in 1 box, they're crediting me some $$ for shipping. Talk about awesome customer service!

Needless to say, it will be the first of many orders (and recommendations) from me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.