Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found these pedals on ebay and Im pretty sure they are knock offs but they still looked pretty good. I was wondering what other people thought and how the install would be.
TRD Pedal
TRD Pedal (Black)

·
Registered
614 Posts
definately knockoffs. the same exact pedals are listed that say STi where it says TRD on these. STi is for subaru.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea they are knock offs but still did look nice, expecially the black ones but for the price i don't think its worth it. 25 + 14 shippin = 39. I think Im going to order the obx pedals instead.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Man those pedals look real thin and cheap and once installed looks like they will look like stick on pedals. I have the OBX pedals installed at the dealership and am very very pleased with their quality, fitment and look from all angles, I would stick with them, my $.02

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
dood, the obz are way nice. those look like cheep rip offs and it looks like a little drilling might be necessary.

obx just slip over the foot pedals.

way nicer.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I agree.... save your money. You could end up with something you gotta drill and mess around with. Not worth the money in my opinion. I'd go with something made for the tC or just get the OBX ones. Seems to me that everyone who has them likes them!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Frost

i just realized that reflections in the windshield of your baby on the sig are still... might wanna blur them too

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i'm not too big on those....I've seen way better pedals from sparco and momo. Also,

Flat Shipping & Handling Rate:
- $ 13.95 (Domestic US 48 states)

WTF, $14?? for shipping two or three pedals? thats bs. Especially since they're ripoffs, which it appears to me, I'd never pay more than $5-$10 for them, and definitely not $40. Just my .02

1 - 13 of 13 Posts