Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI, I just got my 06 tC and of course I am a beginner. I didn't want to get the TRD exhaust system there cuz it's 525.00 and i feel that it's overpriced. Does any1 know where i can get it for a cheap price???

·
Registered
242 Posts
Buy it from ken, then you can use all the money you'll save to pay for the install

·
Registered
242 Posts
Mine was already instaled and on the car for full price so I'd didn't have that option

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Without a jack, in some ghetto apartment parking lot with people staring and making fun of me not knowing what "righty tighty and lefty loosie" is...

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by zoltiz@Aug 16 2005, 09:21 PM
Without a jack, in some ghetto apartment parking lot with people staring and making fun of me not knowing what "righty tighty and lefty loosie" is...
Well, who doesn't know what that means!!!!?

·
Registered
843 Posts
Originally posted by 2006tC@Aug 13 2005, 11:53 PM
HI, I just got my 06 tC and of course I am a beginner. I didn't want to get the TRD exhaust system there cuz it's 525.00 and i feel that it's overpriced. Does any1 know where i can get it for a cheap price???
FYI The TRD is expensive to ship because it's oversized, but the Borla offers double the HP Gain and is half the shipping. Just a thought.

Ken

·
Registered
20 Posts
I paid 374 shipped from scionpartspeople.com and that was shipped across the US. I installed it on the ground with out a lift. Supereasy. Make sure you have a freind to hold the pipe so you can put torque on the bolts and have plenty of dawn soap to lube the rubber hangers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i was thinking about getting the TRD exhaust but the only thing was that i didnt know how it sounded.i want it to have a low rumble but still be noticeably loud coming down the road.does it sound like a weed wacker or does it sound like i want it to?

·
Registered
107 Posts
damn thanks a lot zoltiz those clips helped me out a lot.the take off sounds pretty nice as well as the the flyby

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
If you turn the volume up on the Idle clip - you can hear the thing rumble

·
Registered
107 Posts
zolitz i gotta dumb question.where did you get that short ram intake?that sounds like a beast

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.