Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am lookin into getting a tC, maybe this week!

I did some searchign and didnt find anything about it so here goes..

I was wondering what your opinions were on the TRD exhaust, and if it is worth the $525 they are asking for it. How does it sound? Does it add any HP?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Try clicking on the link for the search just below the Google search. It has a magnifying glass icon. You will find many posts about the TRD exhaust.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Searched, and still didnt find much about it.

I'm as much of an organization nazi as you, but whats wrong with a thread dedicated for the exhaust?

lock it up if i'm wrong

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
There are multiple discussions about the TRD Exhaust and they are in the right section. Make sure you are searching all the sections.

·
Registered
658 Posts
What people do is they search for whole sentence. Thats why they never get back anything if you really wanted to find you answare you could have searched for exaust or TRD adn go throu all the post that come up, but i guess people's lazyness doesnt allow them to do that. Sry fro the flaming, but i felt like i had to say it. BTW Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys keep sayin there is stuff on it, and I keep searching and finding a scattered post here and there mentioning the exhaust.

If it is that herd to find something what is wrong with having a thread totally dedicated to it? That way us 'lazy people' can get what we are looking for without having to deal with getting 'flamed'

If there is a thread with my answers could you show me? Since I'm such a dolt...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was indeed pwnd, I was using the search wrong, and it wasn't searching the whole site, just as you said.

Thanks Plissken.

Just bought my '06 tC, super white, with TRD exhaust, mesh shift knob and free oil changes for life... $18,221 out the door.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Congrats on the new car and I'm glad you better understand the search now. Btw, I have the TRD exhaust and love it for it's really great note.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.