Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question to anyone who has installed the trd exhaust. Was the installation easy and how easy would it be to do it yourself? Any welding or modification required? Thanks

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i think theres only 2 or 3 bolts.... no welding.... the hardest part may be getting the stock exhaust off the rubber mount things

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Easier than using the search function to find the threads about it.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Zing!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol alrite thx guys, install at other places was ridiculous i figured it looked bolt on so i could do it myself. anyone know if the same goes for the creative compact one? (axle back)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by BLsurfer@May 4 2005, 10:27 AM
lol alrite thx guys, install at other places was ridiculous i figured it looked bolt on so i could do it myself. anyone know if the same goes for the creative compact one? (axle back)
I did the creative compact exhaust (full kit, not just axle back) in about an hour. It was a total of 4 bolts. The hardest part is getting the old exhaust off the hangers because the hangers have little caps on them that take a lot of force to get off. Seriously though, a third grader could do it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.