Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Since i'm the first to read i'll flame you first before the others. USE THE SEARCH BUTTON. There are already topics on this and the answer to your question is there. But since i'm nice i'll give the that answer. The TRD exaust probly gives up to 3 hp and you wont even notice it. It is for sound and not really a performance. Most exaust on NA car would not give much hp, but if you have FI it sure will give some more hp.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm sure someone will still come up with crazy stuff. Only MOST stuff will have been discussed already.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea that is what im saying. Just cause somebody has already talked about them doesnt mean that there might be someone new that has something new to say about it. if you post in an old forum nobody will respond.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
True, and yet this topic has probably been discussed more than anything else around here. Lets face it, with any N/A car any style intake and any style exhaust is NOT going to yield any more than 10-12hp on average. Its just not within the realm of possibility. SO for those ebay adds that boast "air intake scion tC gain 15-20HP" you gotta just laugh. The TRD exhaust is purely a "sound" mod. It does nothing for horse power. But then again, i'm not sure that any of the axle back systems do. If you want to boost your power a bit... well enough to feel... get an intake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.