1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
That sounds really sexy. I was gonna try to get the TRD exhaust on mine when it get it.. I hope it sounds half as good as that ! Hehe.. Great job.. I'm envious..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man, the injen exhaust sounds really good too, my friend just installed it on his... its deep too, louder than the trd, but i still love the trd better, its got that growl

·
Registered
346 Posts
does the trd sound loud in the car at just regular cruising speeds? my current exhaust on my civic sounds nice and deep, but can get annoying with people in the car you're trying to talk to cuz it drowns them out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the TRD exhaust and I love it...sounds really cool! I'm planning to get the injen cai also, cant wait til it sounds like that....sounds good man!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Installed the Injen CAI a week ago and I like it a lot too. Looking to get the greddy evo2 exhaust. but no, as far as I can tell it doesn't cause a check engine light at all... atleast not yet, but I don't see why it would. Let's hope haha Where did you find those smoked out tail lights? Only ones I can find are the stock and TYC accessory ones. Been looking for those kinda for a while.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hey Scion.R.aAh, if u are planning to get the injen cai, then i have some bad news for u, the injen cai is not CARB approved. what that means is that it is not legal in california.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.