Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
^^ sorry, this is the first time I actually had to say this to anyone, SEARCH please...Its so simple to find anything on here

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did search. I read through every post on here. None of them have trd exhaust and megan headers. Now, if you happen to know of any clips that feature these two mods please let me know. If not... then dont post.

·
Registered
895 Posts
My friend has them on his TC. It sounds really ricey. He is going to put a full exhaust on it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So is it worth it to get the headers? Is it enough of a gain to suffer through the horrible sound??? lol I am also getting the Injen CAI but i dont know if it would help the sound at all.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Is getting headers worth the albeit remote chance that you get pulled over, inspected, and cited a rather obscene fine (up to 15k) for removing the catalytic converter that's inside the stock header of the tC?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Originally posted by drsmith4@Dec 17 2005, 06:01 PM
I did search. I read through every post on here. None of them have trd exhaust and megan headers. Now, if you happen to know of any clips that feature these two mods please let me know. If not... then dont post.
lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by mattvs@Dec 20 2005, 10:40 AM
Is getting headers worth the albeit remote chance that you get pulled over, inspected, and cited a rather obscene fine (up to 15k) for removing the catalytic converter that's inside the stock header of the tC?
huh?
so is that a yes or a no??? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.