Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=78860

I just got this TRD Emblem for my front grille. They're from Overseas. Looks really clean. Two different versions: one for grille or another version has the stick on 3M stuff. There is only a couple of available. Hey tell me what do you think.

Thanks, Glock23, for helping me take pictures of the grille.

IM or Email me about information on how to obtain this emblem

Edited: Here is some info about the Emblem
- Both version rear and grille version comes with a 3M adhesive
- Price went up again! If you still want this Emblem it will cost $25 shipped for either version
- It's made out of high quality hard plastic
- also one more thing they are not authentic TRD emblems. (don't flame us for this)
- and here is picture of the emblem themselves

Size

Pic of Rear Emblem

Pic of Grille Emblem (noticed the pins there)

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER THIS IM me through AIM.... sn catalepsicfox or just PM me

*Prices are to change without notice.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
I can't imagine why anyone would want to advertise for a company that has completely failed to deliver the supercharger we have all been told is "available" for our cars. Just MHO.

· Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Eric... How did you like the emblem?

Sorry for the price hike again guys. I'm not the sales man of this emblem but I have to keep this item as updated as I can. I think the demand for this emblem is actually pretty high from the limited stock they have.

Here is also the link of the NewCelica.org thread for selling the TRD Emblem. http://newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=186108 This page has some better pictures and a little more information. (Damn I kinda wish i got money help selling this HAHA)

· Registered
872 Posts
These are on Ebay for $18.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
The ones on eBay are the knock-off replica versions. The real ones are about this expensive, because they come from Japan

· Registered
4,502 Posts
Originally posted by CatalepsicFox@Sep 12 2005, 09:40 PM
Hey Eric... How did you like the emblem?
Sorry, didn't see the question...

It looks nice, though I don't have it on yet. I got the black GrillCraft grills from NA Motorsports, and I'm waiting to get those on first... haven't had much free time lately...

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 5 2005, 04:53 AM
The ones on eBay are the knock-off replica versions. The real ones are about this expensive, because they come from Japan
just two posts above...

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by filmnews@Nov 4 2005, 10:17 PM
These are on Ebay for $18.
and three posts above...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.