Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was @ my local dealer and we were putting together a tC on one of their computers. I hadn't been to the site in a while and noticed that "ground effects" was now an exterior option (*since the last time I visited) but when clicked on, didn't show what it looked like. Only that it cost about a grand.

Does anyone know what the ground effect are going to look like? pics?

thanks

//gwailo-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^yeah, it was to me too. go to the scion site and build one. "Ground Effects Kit" is $995 but it doesn't show you what it looks like

//gwailo-

·
Registered
1 Posts
all the kit is, is a lip kit.. not worth 1k in my opinion.. granted you'll get a lip kit with the factory paint... but the tC is new... give the aftermarket shops some time to develope some nice looking kits before wasting your money on something your not even sure your going to like..

·
Registered
12 Posts
it's a real subtle bodykit. if you want it to look a bit more wild, then go with an aftermarket bodykit.
i actually ordered mine with the bodykit from toyota, i like it...it fills in the total appearance nicely.
then again, it's all preference...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
That post is a blast from the past.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Heh, I didn't notice that when I started reading, and got very confused...

·
Registered
31 Posts
hehe yeah I've ordered my car with ground effects.. or am I ordering it with.. the only drawbacks are, you can't install mudflaps, and I'm hesitant to lower it with TRD springs with ground effects on.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Holy mother of old threads, mang!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts