Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing my insurance stuff online and it's asking for Lender Name and address info... I financed through my dealer. Would it be Toyota Financial Services? If so, anyone know their address? I realize I can call the dealer, but I'm supposed to be picking the car up tomorrow or Wednesday and would like to get the insurance coverage out of the way tonight.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Your lender name would be whoever you right your checks to every month. =)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
^^^ I'm surprised he beat ya to it... actually I thought that was you when I read the post... then I looked and realized it wasn't you...

Anyways... you can't do your insurance stuff unless you have the car on hand and you have the VIN. I don't think the insurance companies (I maybe wrong) will give you a policy ahead of time. I didn't call my insurance company until the day after I got my car. My company covered me anyways from the day before. You can always call them to see what their policy is on this stuff.

About getting financing from Toyota... not all dealers uses the TFS. You may end up with a different lender... I'd wait if I were you. Getting the policy set up doesn't take more than 15 mins on the phone with the insurance companies.

Oh and Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I just had my insurance company call the dealership for the VIN number. Why should *I* do all the work hmmm?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts