Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a tc out saturday, too bad it started to rain as soon as i pulled out of the parking lot. i loved it, tight, responsive, smooth and solid. i only punched the gas once at a 35mph roll, this things got some guts for a low hp small motor.
then i realized i had the a/c on! i thought damn this things torquey.
went back to the dealership after some low speed/ high speed and parking lot driving. all in all im very pleased with the car, im happy ill be ordering one soon.
i was really surprised at how much room is in the back seats. sure head room isnt much but whats that, a reclining rear seat? awesome idea!
ive already got some ideas of what im going to do to the tc when i get it.
the only thing i didnt like about the car was the factory fog lights, just not my taste.
well i finally know why everyone has been raving about their tc!
great car, great price!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Originally posted by Samsingha@Aug 29 2005, 06:35 AM
There you go. Nothing better than experiencing it yourself.
*First there was silence,

*One audience stood up in ovation and started a slow applause looking very serious and touched. Slowly other people in the room joined in the slow clapping one by one, which slowly progressed into a thunderous roar. Everyone standing.

*Dramatic classical music progressively grew stronger at the background.

"Well said, well said...!!"

·
Registered
142 Posts
Originally posted by shifter+Aug 29 2005, 11:10 AM-->QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 29 2005, 11:10 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Samsingha
@Aug 29 2005, 06:35 AM
There you go.  Nothing better than experiencing it yourself.
*First there was silence,

*One audience stood up in ovation and started a slow applause looking very serious and touched. Slowly other people in the room joined in the slow clapping one by one, which slowly progressed into a thunderous roar. Everyone standing.

*Dramatic classical music progressively grew stronger at the background.

"Well said, well said...!!" [/b]

Thank you. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Originally posted by shifter+Sep 1 2005, 04:05 PM-->QUOTE (shifter @ Sep 1 2005, 04:05 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-MustangJolly
@Sep 1 2005, 09:09 AM
going for my test drive today!! hope it doesn't rain~
Stock tires really suck during wet conditions.

Let us know what you think. If you say anything bad, we'll find you and destroy you.

[/b]
to put it in few words... WOW

i just came back from the test drive and the car is F***** awesome... i don't know how they can even compare it to the civic... better handling, better acceleration.. better interior..

signed all the paper work today MY azure pearl will be arriving within 7 days..

very surprised how fast its coming.. i hope everyone gets a chance to drive it if you haven't already..

unfortunately I drove the auto... wish i could have driven the manual, but my AZURE pearl will be manual...

I LOVE IT!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Did you say you did high speed parking lot driving? How does one accomplish this?

·
Registered
957 Posts
When you guys took the car out for test drive, was someone in the car with you from the dealer? The car that I drove, no one rode in the car with me.. (bad idea) I took it on the highway, BRAND NEW tC, 0 miles on it.. went on a 15 mile cruise, took it on the interstate went up to about 100 and came back to the dealership with a koolaid smile...

how did your drive go?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hrmmm, well when I went to test drive the tC I couldn't because I'm not 18, so my brother had to do it for me and tell me everything about it! Then when the on I ordered arrived, before we signed all the paper work, the dealer let me drive it. It was everything my brother said it was.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes, Power and Torque are abundent, Chriped 3rd the other day getting out into traffic...lol

Rob

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yea my dealer was kinda of standoffish cause i was so young. The guy didnt want me to drive it at first then after i came back the second time and told him im not buying anything unless i can drive the dam thing then he lightened up. He was a good sales man after we got past that. I can't blame him. If i was a sales men i would be a little irratated if kids came into "test dirve"/ tear the hell out of the test car and not buy anything.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.