Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as many of you know, I've recently been deployed. Last night, we stopped for a layover in Crete. It's a beautiful city, and I'll have to post some pics of the sunset that I shot. Anyway, while we were barhopping last night, I ran across a taxi that just happened to be an Avensis. These things are truly ugly. They are so far from the tC that it makes it hard to believe that it is the same frame. Still, it's not a bad car at all.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I spent three years (tria chronia) at Iraklion Air Station, Crete. Chania is nice, but Hersonissos, Malia, and Agios Nikolaus were my favorite spots. It's a little late for tourist season, too bad. The beaches are packed in the summer, and the clubs rock harder than anywhere. It used to be a single man's paradise.

I left when I could read the Greek road signs more easily than I could read the English ones. It was still a great time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.