Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today there was a good ol' BBQ at a local shop, so we were all out there chilling. My friend Dan and I were planning on racing... he owns a '02 Celica GT-S w/ I/H/E. Another guy that goes to the BBQ frequently just bought a '05 auto V6 mustang, and was interested in seeing how it ran (since he decided to get it instead of a tC). So the mustang and I line up, and I blow him away by ~1.5 car lengths... he had to go after that (previous appointment) but we both have a rematch planned for later in the week.

Now it's time for me v the Celica. I wasn't planning on winning by any means, since his car can definately win in the long run (more HP, higher redline, plus he has mods). So I was just praying I could at least stay within a car length. We line up at the light and the road has a speed limit of 60mph (which is where we will shut down at). Light turns green, we both launch, and I take the early lead... but not by much. His front bumper was dead-even with my door. So we cycle through the gears, I go to second and then to third and bit by bit he starts reeling me in. When we shut it down his nose was dead even with mine. We were both pretty happy with how our cars handled, and I was just happy that I could hang with him

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by ND120883@Mar 5 2005, 10:01 PM
just wait till u get the SC that bi0tch is done.
Who said anything about a supercharger?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Good job! Do you have a engine damper? I wounder how much one will help on torque?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.