Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
TFS's top rate right now (700+ FICA) is 5.8 - up from 5.65 last week. rates have been on the rise lately, with TFS and with all my local credit unions. 5.95 isnt the worst rate out their at all right now, and it is getting hard to get under 4.75 anywhere for us. i put a car out not too long ago with an 18.1%, so it could be worse.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I had 4.09% from Chase Auto Finance last year (dealer shopped for the loan). But only paid it for a month or so and moved the loan to a 0% credit card. Couple days ago moved it to another CC with 0% - if 0% is still available next year, I'll do it again, if not - will just pay it off.

2.8% is amazing. My savings account pays 3.3% already...

·
Registered
498 Posts
13.8 fIRST tIME BUYER WITH NO CREDIT..LOL

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went with Toyota financing and the lowest rate available at that time was 5.3% which I got.

About three years ago I was able to get a great deal with Toyota financing. 2 years with 0% interest !!! Too bad they did not have anything like that this time.

·
Registered
242 Posts
6.15% on a 72 month, I have limited credit history

Better than my friend alex got on his pickup, %21 on a $10,000 dodge on a 48 month

·
Registered
185 Posts
5.25%

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.