1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is supposedly Tjins new color for his tC. It was at Sema also

before:

now:

So, Mori or D, since you two are the givers of tC knowledge, that color is suppose to be the RS2 color. car to share your powers of dealer knowledge?

·
Registered
191 Posts
those molded fenders... ::drool:: .. nice paint job too even did the inside of the bay

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I think those might be 20's... Not liking the color much, though.. looks too pastel and flat.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by krdshrk@Nov 9 2005, 06:52 AM
I think those might be 20's... Not liking the color much, though.. looks too pastel and flat.
yeah definatly, I think the chrome lip is cool as #### though..

but honestly, if its lowered I think its just for show, cuz like I dunno how that would make turns without so much rubbing..

im just getting close to same stock design on my new wheels, just alot of chrome (blacked out car)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah, that color kinda pops. I like it.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I would have to see the blue in sunlight before I pass judgement. I think my opinion about red tCs is pretty aparent . I am very glad he molded the fender arches in. I like exposed rivets on AE86s not on tCs.

As far as the powder blue being the RS 2.0 color, I highly doubt it. I do not expect to see an RS in any color than what is already in the Toyota pallete of colors. My vote is Solar Yellow like the xB RS 2.0, but this is a debate for another thread.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think that it's a really nice change from the before and after, specially with the molded fenders, I also like the new color, not as much as the red but still nice none the less

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Dude I asked for a quotation from HRE on a set of 18x8.0 844Rs and my quote came out to freakin' $5,800!!!!!!!!!

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Four wheels, no tires. 844R 18x8.0 +48 offset, black painted center, clear coat rim, clear coat center, chrome air valve.

Unbelievable cost.

-Ed

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
that color=gay blue.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I really like it. I've been trying to find a color to paint mine once I get all the body work done to it. So far the only two tC's with radical colors is 5 Axis's Widebody tC and this one. Good job!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.