Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if there has already been a topic on this, I did a search but s didnt find one that properly explains...

My problem is from what I heard that the main improvement you can make to the tC is getting a new set of tires, can anyone point me in a direction as to what brand name and type of tires would help best from your expierences.

Once again sorry if this topic has already been covered lol...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hey Virtues41,

There is a wheel/tires group where people talk about this. You'll probably find more info there.

If you want to see reviews on different tires, try www.tirerack.com They've got a bunch of reviews on different tires from actual owners. It can give you a pretty good idea on what people like.

Good luck.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Virtues, will you be willing to go with two sets of wheels and tires (one for summer/rain and one for winter/snow)? Or are you planning to do only one set for year 'round? If you're just doing one set, then I highly recommend the Avon Tech M550s that are so highly recommended on TireRack.com; I have them on my tC and love them!

-Ed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.