Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking to buy some snow tires and steel wheels for the tc.. Went to the tirerack site and found them to have the best price. I sent an email asking if fitement guarantee and this is the response I got.

" Yes sir, that should be a guaranteed fitment. The Tire Rack test fits every package so if you enter the year make and model under the winter section then everything else that you see is a guaranteed fitment. "

I then noticed that a few of us are looking to get the snows on the tc. I then asked about a discounted price for the group buy. This is what I got as a response..

"The discount would be mostly on the shipping and be determined by the
amount of the order. If it's a couple of wheel and tire packages the
total break in the price would only be about $30 or so. If by group buy
you mean a larger order for 5 or more people than I might be able to get
a better break on the shipping and price of the products, depending on
what was being ordered."

Anyone interested. I want to get my snows soon. Looking at the

15s, michelin x ice 195/60/15 with steel wheels.. or my use the Bridgestone Blizzak... But I find the Michelin to give a smoother ride.

They have 15, 16, and 17inch snow packages. But I would go with the 15 or 16.. The 17 will give you the sled effect.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I was thinking of getting the 16" Steel rims with the Blizzak's. I believe at least a couple other people here were thinking about it too...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great this makes three of us... He stated five or more would get us even a better discount. As we stand we get approximately 30.00.. Lets see if we can get it lower. I will ask at the end of the week on the three so far and see.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still looking for more peeps to join in so we can get a better deal. I want to order before the snow gets here... five or more gives us a better deal.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Guys, im in. I was going to buy a junker, but i dont think i will be doing that anymore, what is the price on this package??????? without the break. And are any of you guys lowered? i want to bring mine back up as much as possible with some bigger tires hopefully, i dont know how that would work though.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I think it was about $600-650'ish depending on whether or not you got the wheel covers. This is for the Blizzaks on 16" Steel rims.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The discount was like 30.00 buck for two to three buyers .. He stated five or more would get us a better discount. I too am looking to buy around the same time. I may go with 15s.. More meat on the tires. 195/60/15.. You purchase what you want and get the discount on the value of your purchase. Go to the site select the wheel and tire package you want and I will present it and see what the discount will be.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok so how many are going with the Krdshrks wheel and tire set. I want to email and get a price. I will go with the 15s with the 195/6015 Michelin X ICE.. smooth ride.

Pick your set and let me know I will pass it on and get the price.

·
Registered
60 Posts
So is this group buy going to happen or not? With the weather getting colder, I'm ready to buy my set. I'll wait a couple of days to see if people are still interested and then order them if not.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Iam still interested, would like to order iwthin the next week too!!! whos running this! I want the 16 inch perfered packaget with the blizzak's, ??!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well the 16 inch blizzaks have it

Looks like three buyers is all we have.

I will send the email tonight and get a price.

tires are 195/55/16 with steel wheels and no hub caps.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.