Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i was wondering what is a good brand for TIRE SHINE??

please tell me the best tire shine product! Thanks!

Also, how do you guys clean your rims? I use this big brush to clean it, but do you use soap too? thanks.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I've used 4. I forgot the first. 2nd was Meguiar's High Gloss Tire Spray. 3rd was Black Magic Brush Gel and now I'm using Meguiar's NXT Insane Tire Spray. Out of these I like the last one cause there's no dripping or mess.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Lol. I use some cheapy Advance Auto Parts spray on.. Once this bottle runs out i'm changing, though.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Stoners - More shine less time or whatever it's called.

I've tried Shining Monkey & didn't like it at all - the tires stayed black for a while, but I made the mistake of brushing up against one of 'em and got black crap all over...
I've also tried something that smelled like grape, but I prefer the spray on

·
Registered
197 Posts
i use eagle one wet... awsome shine but if you dont let it dry it will spray all over the side of the car

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you know for the Meguiar's NXT insane tire spray, i was at the shop and there were 2 kinds, the coat on and there was another one. which one should i get?

Also, should i get the FOAM Spray or the Liquid Spray? What's better and why?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I don't really like foam and I don't really like liquid. Liquid makes the tires look VERY shiny but drips and gets messy. If you don't let it dry then it goes all over the side of the car. I switched back to spray (Meguiars NXT Insane Tire Spray, green cap).

·
Registered
586 Posts
i use the black magic one that is like a brush on shine. It works pretty good and no mess.

To clean my tires i use Mr. Clean magic erasers for tires. they were really good with removing all the brake dust.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Stoner's More Shine Less Time, and dont forget their Invisible Glass.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I use Mr. Clean wheel erasers and Meguiars Insane Shine... They both work well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 4 2006, 01:49 PM
Stoner's More Shine Less Time, and dont forget their Invisible Glass.
Stoner's Invisible Glass is the BEST thing I have found to do windows.
If their tire shine is as good as the invisible glass, I'll definately switch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.