1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice shots of your car! Awesome ride!!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I definitely dig the calipers. I'm gonna have to do that to mine. As for the different grilles...not a fan.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the top grill is just garden mesh grill that i bought from the hardware store. The bottom i bought from mr.grill or something and i didnt have time to make the bottom one like the top. I dont like the stock grills. I mean if the grills were pushed back just a lil bit it might have look a lot better. And i love my vvt-i emblems on the fenders. Feature mods: new suspension, new wheels/tieres, and exaust. Those are the mods that i think i'll do before i do any turbo setups. As of wheels i'm going for 5Zigen Copse bronze or hyper dark. I don't about the tieres you guys will help me wiht that.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW it took me like 8 hours to paint the calipers. LOL I know it's a long time, but i painted the whole calipers even on the side that you don't see. The first took me 3 hours and i painted each one 5 times and i came really nice. There is one thing that i noticed now my disks are rusty all the time after painted my calipers. I think i might be lil paranoid.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hope some body work company comes with some lip kit for the tC i love the stock rear lip, but the sides and the front are too simple. I love simplicity, but those are way to simple. I don't like body kits, just because they change the lines of the car. Lip kits are just fine you have the original lines of the car and something unique added. Sorry for writing so much and not putting it into one post, but if i did type it in one post no1 would have read it.

·
Registered
542 Posts
love the calipers. like the grills too, except for the fact they're 2 different colors. other than that it looks great

·
Registered
160 Posts
have you checked out the viniati lip kit... its awesome and a little more liberal than the stock lip kit. i like the bottom grill, how much did you buy it for and where from?

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm sure u can find the link somewhere here on this forum i have posted the website before. Just search for billet grill and you will find it. About the viniati lip kit i'm sorry but that thing is sticking out so much and it's simple too. I mean there is no desing to it. Since i'm an artist i like more creative stuff and i feel like viniati took some fiber class and just slapped on the car. That's my opinion about that kit no offence to anyone. When i said lip kit i ment something like the lip kits for the WRXs or the MR2s. But we will see there are 2 companies with lip kits come out soon like the end of the summer and one of them has what i want.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.