Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
What is this about white being "classy"? I had never heard that before HeavyG said it a few months ago, and now I've heard it four or five times on this site. I've had a white car before, and I would hardly have considered it "classy."

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i dunno, i just like carbon fiber, i wanna get the hatch and wing too! call me crazy, but i'm not really down with the euro look that's all, i'm more of a JDM person, this car should have been also released in japan like the xb/bb, but it's sad how they didn't, but u know..if they did release it in japan, i think when i'm done with mine, it would have looked like that
oh and by the way has anybody heard about the scion dl? or something like that, well the 4 door tc?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm not a fan of the high contrast between the hood and the rest of the car.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Welcome to the site man, I'm 50/50 on the CF hood. Some cars looks great on, but some it don't. The hood on the TC is smaller than most cars, so I'm not a big fan on that. Your car looks pretty sweet though man. One thing for sure, gotta plug up those holes you got on your bumper. Looks nasty.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.