·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Owch.... serves him right for racing...

Car's smashed, but he lives....

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Originally posted by neo-truth+Feb 9 2006, 10:56 AM-->QUOTE (neo-truth @ Feb 9 2006, 10:56 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-basilisk4
@Feb 9 2006, 09:26 AM
A wise man once said, "A man's got to know his limitations."
Dave Mustaine? Do I get a cookie?! [/b]
Actually, it was Clint Eastwood. Megadeth was just copying him.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
f#ck me running, the guy lived. he may be an idiot, but he is unbreakable.

·
Registered
507 Posts
that is why i always make sure i know the area that im racing and i dont push the car more then what i know it can do. it sucks that it happened to that guy but thats what you get when your not responsible.

the guy that ran is going to be in even more trouble.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have heard of many accidents with the tC, and most all of the people have survived amazing!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
dude if that was the case then you would always see nothing but civics, supras, rx7s, and a laundry list of other cars sitting on the side of the road.

a cop isnt going to pay attention to you as long as your not doing anything stupid. if you have your car fixed up some of them will follow you to wait for you to do something stupid but the rest of the time they are just checking your car out like everyone else. oh also to see if its legal or not.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by The OverLay Guy@Feb 11 2006, 08:38 AM
I have heard of many accidents with the tC, and most all of the people have survived amazing!!!!!!!!!!
thats because the dead ones dont make it back to the PC to post pics and a story.

·
Ironhead
12,859 Posts
Originally posted by greddytc05@Feb 11 2006, 08:40 AM
dude if that was the case then you would always see nothing but civics, supras, rx7s, and a laundry list of other cars sitting on the side of the road.

a cop isnt going to pay attention to you as long as your not doing anything stupid. if you have your car fixed up some of them will follow you to wait for you to do something stupid but the rest of the time they are just checking your car out like everyone else. oh also to see if its legal or not.
werd. the general rule is this - if you are an idiot driving an import, you make the rest of us look bad being in an import. it is not model specific. morons in acuras street racing make tC owners with tuned cars look bad, and civics, and eclipses, and everything else.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
^^^ And if your car has an obvious "tuner" look to it, be prepared to be pulled over often, regardless of what you do. I have seen enough tickets to prove it.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Oh yeah... I just gotta add:

That'll buff right out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.