Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for awhile now, i've visited a couple of other sites but this one caught my eyes because there is no ego competition or any other stupid crap. also a lot of people with knowledge.

I finally got a call and my car is arriving this thursday. i will be picking it up on sat since that's the only day i'm available.

I got silver five speed, no other options. the standard is already great, didn't think i would need anything else.

i have one question tho.
i have placed my order end of december, 05. but i just saw the price increase, does that mean i have to pay the new price??

thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
If you already signed the papers and/or paid some money down... I don't think they can raise the price on you. That would be un-cool, but I don't know if legally they can do it or not... I wouldn't be surprised if they tried!

Congrats on the purchase, and welcome to the site. You're right, the tC is great even at its most basic self. I have a Nautical Blue 5-speed... I wanted no options, but I ended up with the iPod stereo... I decided I could live with that.

·
Registered
6,498 Posts
Congrats! I would bet that you didn't sign a contract yet, in which case they can raise the price if they want. It's not a big increase, though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys~~

i thought i was gonna pick up my car today but the inspections at the port is taking a little longer than the dealer estimated... i'm gonna pick it up sometime next week.... man this blows!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.