Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now, i have a tendency to make generalized statements for the sake of proving a point. i may not agree 100% with the statement, but for the moment, nothing suits the situation better. for example - a girl's boyfriend forgets her birthday or an anniversary. instead he goes running out with the boys and plays some cards and gets wasted, cause that sounds like a good friday night to him. the girlfriend calls her best friend to share her disappointment, and the friend replies, " men are inconsiderate assholes."
true.
but not all of us.
now, i am not offended by that comment, i will go on record to say that the vast majority of men are assholes (myself included). and a stereotype can often be used to illustrate the frustration one is suffering.
with that said, women on this board are exempt from the following stereotype (except the girl who is on her 11th accident, this statement applies to you as well), so dont get all up in arms at me for being a sexist. you are, too.

If you have a vagina you should not be allowed to operate a motor vehicle.

you would think your car is safe in your own driveway. but, the vagina knows better. the vagina is skilled at altering the woman's brain waves to cause an accident. it lives for it. how else can you explain a stationary vehicle parked in plain site being sideswiped by a car backing out of the garage in front of said stationary vehicle? the vagina says, "dont check your mirrors", and " trust me, you have room", "nah, it isnt as close as you think it is." in fact, this particular vagina is super crafty. didnt even need a cell phone and an SUV to add to the equation.
now, dont get me wrong, the vagina serves many positive purposes as well. i am actually a big fan of the vagina. but in this instance, for the sake of the moment, and the frustration that builds, i am a sexist.
woman cant drive.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
MAN! thats super unfortunate. did this vagina reside in and step out of your house and bust up your ish?

BTW those rims are fly!!!! good choice. but bad luck

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Ouch. Sorry to hear/see it, D! Was it in a really low car, though? Because the mirror seems fine, but the door isn't. God Damn vagina and it's cunning and violent ways!!

On a more serious note, I hope the damage doesn't end up being too bad, man.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, the vagina belongs to kate, the girlfriend. the paint transfer is Silver Streak Mica. my garage mate is a 00 celica gt-s. it could use a little work now, too.

thanks, i like my rims. but they are up for sale soon.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Dec 27 2005, 12:58 PM
but they are up for sale soon.
I'd be happy to take these off your hands when you put those up. Hopefully my good friend Wells Fargo will agree.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh, dont let the pics fool you, pharoh. she got the mirror. busted the lens at the bottom and pulled the front of the mirror away from its mounting point. i am about to be on my 3rd passenger side mirror. the first was damaged when a wayward airsoft round went through the glass.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Pharoh+Dec 27 2005, 11:59 AM-->QUOTE (Pharoh @ Dec 27 2005, 11:59 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-inevitablegod
@Dec 27 2005, 12:58 PM
but they are up for sale soon.
I'd be happy to take these off your hands when you put those up. Hopefully my good friend Wells Fargo will agree. [/b]
if i remember right (damn short term memory loss) this is the second time you have mentioned said purchase. consider it done. you have first shot at them when i put them up, which will most likely be in a couple months.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats what my neighbor said as i walked into the driveway to see the damage. then he saw my reaction. and he said, "i'm going to leave you alone, neightbor."

good call.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Holy crap D...
That sucks bro. Similar thing has happened to my friends RSX twice. First time he was parked in my driveway and a white SUV hit his car (good thing my car was over at someone elses house due to my being drunk, otherwise mine would've been hit) on the front. Somehow the vagina managed to avoid three other cars while driving through my neighbors driveway and hit my friends car ~4 ft from our door. When we went outside going "wtf", we saw her trying to back out and drive away. The second time it was parked in his driveway and a drunk female creamed his car, seven telephone poles, fourteen mailboxes, and her own front door.

Summary: I concur with your statement. Lemme know if there is anything I can help you with.

*EDIT* She must be damn hot and/or you love her to not drop kick her out the door from that.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
keeping in mind this is the same girl who, about 2 months ago, totalled out our matrix by driving it off an offramp and through a field of trees...

yeah, i love her. and yeah, i think she's hot.

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Oh ####... I forgot about that incident. Can't you take away her license or something? =/

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by basilisk4@Dec 27 2005, 12:40 PM
* Off-topic - Sloganizer: "You can't beat your mom."
just saw "your mom, a safe place in an unsafe world."

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by Obike@Dec 27 2005, 12:54 PM
Oh ####... I forgot about that incident. Can't you take away her license or something? =/
bro, i know. really, i know.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.