1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
203 Posts
they are the same size as the stock wheels. My ex has those on her 96 Eclipse GS-T. Look good

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by SpeeedTc@Jan 11 2006, 04:12 PM
Also i want them to be flush...are they wide enough? thanks for your guy's help ahead of time.
They're same size as stock, but 5mm lower offset, so they stick out 5mm more than stock, but they won't be flush to the fender this way; my car's got yet another 7mm lower offset on stock size wheels than what you're looking at (5mm lower offset plus ~2mm less for the brake kit).

-Ed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by SpeeedTc@Jan 11 2006, 09:12 PM
they look sick i want them, and there a good deal.
thanks for the help. but what size would i need for it to be flush?
I'm assuming you mean flush between the lip of the fender and the face of the wheel; that's very difficult to achieve without rubbing, so the closest you'll get with stock size wheels is going to be what I have, 17x7.0 5x100 +35mm offset with 215/45-17 tires.

If you're willing to go away from stock, your options expand a good deal.

-Ed

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
tC's OEM wheels look a bit better than these, and since you are not going wider or lighter - then why bother?

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Stock = bad to a lot of people for some reason. A car manufacturer could put the best wheels in the world on a car, and some people would still replace them for the sake of being "unique."

Speeeeeeeeeeeeed, I'm not saying that's what you're doing, though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well, I know nothing about the fit or anything other than that they are 17's and all, and that they will fit, but I bet they would look freakin' sweet on your tC... Good luck with getting your wheels and if u want to try another set to see what they look like, buy them and put them on my car, but don't take them off please...

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
They look nice. Enkei's for that price is great

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by krdshrk@Jan 12 2006, 01:28 PM
They look nice. Enkei's for that price is great
thats what i was thinking. right now i dont have a huge amount of money to be spent. i dont work or anything so the price looked good. and i wanted enkei's because of light weight. is there anything for this price that has a similar look and is lighter that anyone knows of? a link or picture would be great.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I like those rims.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.