Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my very first post.
I'm in the market for a new car, I just started looking a couple of weeks ago, and the TC caught my eye. I saw a black TC the other day parked way in the back of a parking lot at the mall. I must say it looked very nice!!!
And if I do buy one black is the color I would get, and for sure I would get the 5 speed.

Anyone have regrets buying a TC?

·
Registered
128 Posts
not a single regret.

ask me again when the convertible mustangs come out next year

but I couldn't wait that long anyway. The old car was falling apart.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,
This is my first post too, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy a TC over spring break. I test drove an automatic over xmas and was impressed, although I'm going to get a manual. I love the board, it's been really helpful. I'm not looking to mod my car, just to keep it looking (and running) great.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome Ajag and Eternalblue.

I've had the TC for less than a week, but I definitely do not have any regrets with the purchase. The only regret I have: Not being able to drive more often!

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
No regrets here, I absolutely love it. It's also a good way to spend some time

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Welcome to the site. I only regretted getting a manual for the first 45 minutes, since it's my first manual car, and I was getting frustrated with it. I love it now, and I don't ever wanna drive auto again.

Peace

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys for the warm welcoming! I love this site, it's my favorite TC site on the internet. I thought I was set on getting a black TC but after seeing the very, very, very, light blue color (don't know the name of it) I was like that is the color I want.

Just wondering if any of you have this color and if so how do you like it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey All - I'm a newbie and I've been "snooping" around on the forum to check out what everyone is saying. I have a buddy in Cali that let me drive his tC around for a while...I LOVE IT! Reading the posts here are very encouraging (then again, with the styling of the tC and the fact that my POC GMC Jimmy
lost it's transmission at 62,000 miles...it doesn't take much to encourage me..). I'll be joining the few Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St Paul MN) tC owners *hopefully* this spring. (Just want to make the Jimmy take the salt and nasty snow conditions instead of the tC). Glad to see no one has any regrets!

Ciao~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.