Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure... maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have a guy who will do this for me for about $100. He is the same guy who painted my old car. I think it would look good, but I want your opinions. What do you think??

·
Registered
936 Posts
its going to look cheesy......because once the white is on there it will pronounce the boring shape of the wheel. The black chrome finish kind of hides the shape and makes the eye focus more on the color.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i wouldn't touch the rims, theyre nice enough...I do like the caliper job though.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yep I agree...calipers are OK, but the rims might be a bit too much...

·
Registered
409 Posts
i have to agree here, white on white on white is a bit much, if you want white rims on a white car, i think your calipers should be a different color maybe red or blue =) but thats just me, but for $100 thats a GREAT price (if the quality is good) for powder coating, maybe think of some other color?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats why I'm asking your opinions. If I got the wheels white, I'd paint the calipers again... probably either glossy black, or red. Gun metal would be cool... but I had gun metal wheels on my old car, and I guess you could say i'm sick of gun metal. Gold.... now gold could look good. Anyone a better photochopper than i am?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Go for it frost I think it will look good:) may need to lower it to completet the look or buy bigger white wheels:)

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I love the factory rims the way they are.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also think it would look good, if you painted them white and if and when they are available i would also put some of the frosted rear tail lights. like the ones on the xB, it would look real clean. just a thought.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'd sell you my white Axis Touring cups if they weren't curbed so bad on two of em. I think they would look good on your car

·
Registered
130 Posts
1st of all, rice is not the way color keyed rims started, it started with in the 20's and beame revolutionary in the 70's with the germans with mercedes and the s classes and porsche w/ fuchs alloys late 70's early 80's, and i had a white integra w/ white mr7's and everywhere i went all i heard was how gorgeous it was and how origninal it was, all i can say is if you like it go for it, be original. If you're not being original or yourself, you might as well be one of those neon or civic owners doing altezza lights and 19 inch rims, just being a comformist

1 - 20 of 20 Posts