Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the board. I've been eyeing the tc since it first came out and I'm finally thinking about going thru with purchasing one.

I was thinking about going with the 2006 tC superwhite...the dealer wants to know what kind of options i want...

I'm horrible with cars, have no auto knowledge, personally don't want to spend a lot of money since I'm a broke college student.

So...I was wondering, which options should I add to the car when I first buy it? What's ur opinions? Thanks.

·
Registered
580 Posts
None, looks great even with no options. All I got were the sport pedals, rear bumper applique, and the ipod cd player upgrade. I do think the options are a little overpriced and most people will probably just tell you to go aftermarket, cuz it less expensive. But this is just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by itsjustjony@Jun 27 2005, 11:17 PM
oh ok...How much is everyone's insurance with the tC??
Do a search. This has been covered multiple times!

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
and the answer you will get from all those threads is the fact that you can not have an honest quote due to the facts that go in to it, such as age, tickets, states in which you live, and the meaning of "full" coverage. that is what you wlill find in a nutshell when you do a search.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry....i did the search and ...yeah..i guess the information is what you make of it. I did a few qoutes online and found that I got the cheapest from State farm...estimated at $163 a month with my driving history and at 100/300 coverage...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.