Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting rid of my 2000 Celica GT-S for something with more room ( growing family). I love the way the Tc looks and the Tc is in the running for one of my choices; the other being the new 05 Tacoma X-Runner. Any thing I should know about the Tc? What do you like, hate, would change, problems with, etc? I know I will wait till the S/C comes out and do the whole package at once.Thanks!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not sure if you have kids, but a 2-door does pose some serious disadvantages with child seats etc. Dont get me wrong, there is a ton of room in the back (especially for the little people) so that isnt an issue.......however having to scrunch down and buckle a wiggling kid into a carseat at an akward angle gets old fast im sure. The fit/finish is top notch, the split sunroof is awesome and the radio has some great sound.

I have about 400 miles on mine (accumulated in just 4 days HA) and so far both city and highway driving have been nothing but a joy. The car is tight, not punishing and very dampend from sound. The thick steering wheel reduces hand fatigue for me, since i have larger hands, and this i find quite appeasing. Whatever your decision, best of luck with the family and car!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
haha why u only thinkin bout it? better jump up on it! dont worry bout it if u DO have kids. i haul my niece and nephew in it all the time, the seats go so far forward when u open them its a snap, and im a big guy. stop thinkin' and do

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah, but we're getting them early and setting the trend, so I'm OK with that.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thats exactly how i feel...I can care less if everyone ends up with the TC....all i know is that mine will be here friday and no one else in my town that i've seen has one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts