Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only been waiting for about a week, and every time i think about my new car i get anxious and in a bad mood cuz i dont have it yet, or any car to drive seeing that mine wont really move............. HOW MUCH LONGER??????

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
i've been waiting 9 days... i know you're pain. well, except for the part about your car not running. thankfully my 98 corolla is hummin' along.

·
Registered
181 Posts
the wait has already killed me.. i'm now part of the living dead..

i think i may own the longest wait time on the board

·
Registered
999 Posts
Let's see.

I gotta call DMV to setup my driving test.
In about next month I should be able to do a downpayment for the tC.
Wait until they get it.

How long is that? Feels like years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
OMG. I put my deposit down on Sunday... so it's been 3 days?!?! Nooooo! It feels like forever. I've read websites for about 4 hours a day since then, websites exclusively about tc's and about parts and mods. I have a confession to make: I had quit smoking two weeks before I bought the car... well, I decided to let myself have one pack between now and when I get it, cuz my nerves are blown, I can't take the stress! heh. I want my tc to be the first in the area! It better hurry up and get here! Ah!!!1111oneoneone

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by n3ro@Jul 14 2004, 09:34 PM
the wait has already killed me.. i'm now part of the living dead..

i think i may own the longest wait time on the board  
Actually Hun, I think we ordered ours right on the same day or something. I put my deposit down on June 29th, verified the order on July 2nd, and I've been biting my nails and being a tC forum-junkie since then!

I'm making it through right now....but I think I'll lose it if I see a tC on the road.

Edit: Nevermind, I think you've got me by 2 days.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm with you guys!! Waiting is so stressful.. I'm about to have to go to therapy for my forum addiction! -- I actually had a dream last night where I was sitting around with people from these forums, and we were all naked, and just chatting away...

To Much Information? sorry..

Anyway.. my order went through a volume dealer on June 30 and I had a confirmation number by July 2nd! Two more weeks is what I'm expecting, but my dealer hasn't returned my call to update me on the wait!! GRRRRR!!!

-K

·
Registered
118 Posts
WOOOHOOO!! I just got the call from my dealer!!

I should be driving my tC WITHIN A WEEK!!!

I just had to share the good news! I hope y'all get some good news soon!!

-K

·
Registered
793 Posts
Originally posted by k_splay@Jul 15 2004, 01:33 PM
WOOOHOOO!! I just got the call from my dealer!!

I just had to share the good news! I hope y'all get some good news soon!!

-K

Blah......I swear I've got to find a lucky rabbits foot to shove up my a##. At this point I need all the help I can get.

LOL!

GRATS ON YOUR tC k_splay!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by LoopyLady_1+Jul 15 2004, 01:45 PM-->QUOTE (LoopyLady_1 @ Jul 15 2004, 01:45 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-k_splay
@Jul 15 2004, 01:33 PM
WOOOHOOO!!  I just got the call from my dealer!!

I just had to share the good news!  I hope y'all get some good news soon!!

-K

Blah......I swear I've got to find a lucky rabbits foot to shove up my a##. At this point I need all the help I can get.

LOL!

GRATS ON YOUR tC k_splay!!!! [/b]
Poor rabbits foot....

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just Called my dealer because its been a week, and no word yet!, he said that there is a rep in New Jersey that gets cars 3 times a month, he has to call her and see where the next car that i ordered is,could be on a boat, could be at the port.
he said maybe about a week!!!!!!!!!........ Still Long away, BUT Close Enough!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15,001 Posts
wait's killin me too, cant wait till tomorrow morning to drive it to work hehe sorry for the meaness:)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts