Scion tC Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

· Registered
266 Posts
My tc did not come with mats...as a already installed option..which is somewhat rare. I picked mine up at McGeorge. They are my local dealer and give me the internet price. Rear wiper would be nice but if it had one the motor for the wiper would make the hatch a bit heavier and would most likely reduce the height of luggage space in the rear of the compartment. My bicycle is a light fit now...with the front wheel on. So it is fine as is.

· Registered
4,894 Posts

^^ Beating a Dead Horse with a stick...

It's been posted...

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Thanks guys, I just bought some mats at Advanced Auto. The front seat mats were $19.00 a pair and for the back they were $7.97 each. Great prices for some pretty nice mats. Sure beats paying $100+ for scion mats.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Yes but do they fit in as perfect as the Scion ones do? The factory floor mats have clips that hold them in and they don't move. They fit PERFECT.

· Registered
164 Posts
Guess I got lucky...mine came with them...didn't even realize it was an option!

· Registered
29 Posts
Considering mod-crazy tards are paying over $200 to make their cars LOUDER and more than that to turn the car into something that no longer even LOOKS like a tC (the car they said they liked in the beginning), I think spending a modest $150 for good mats is a reasonable purchase.

Believe you not the hype.

· Registered
31 Posts
I had to order and build my car and I didn't buy the floormats. Much to my amazment, they were in my car when I took delivery. I guess I have a good dealership. Free stuff is always good. But yeah, I really couldn't see my car without floormats, in retrospect.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.